DJ Vick Hope has been officially confirmed for Strictly Come Dancing. Here are five things you need to know.
– The 28-year-old sets her alarm clock early – she wakes up at 4am to co-host the Capital Breakfast show, in London, with Roman Kemp and Sonny Jay.
– She studied modern languages at Cambridge University and can speak fluent French, Spanish and Portuguese.
– Hope says she likes “dancing, playing football, Pedro Almodovar films, the colour turquoise, Beyonce and tiny animals wearing clothes”.
– She grew up in Newcastle in a Nigerian-Geordie household.
– Her credits include an MTV show in Buenos Aires, working as a reporter on The Voice and The Voice Kids, Sky One’s Carnage, alongside Freddie Flintoff and Lethal Bizzle, and reporting for ITN.