Christmas is never cheap, but Twitter was pretty outraged at just how much the super rich spend.
Channel 4′s documentary, The World’s Most Expensive Christmas, had everyone screaming at the telly as hundreds of thousands of pounds were frittered away on extremely extravagant gifts.
Here are five ‘presents’ that made us squirm:
1. Baubles worth thousands of pounds, available in ANY shape you want.
2. A USB stick, in a mushroom, covered in jewels. For £22,950.
3. A reindeer mince pie, with a real ruby nose, for £475.
4. Swarovski crystal encrusted wrapping paper, because non-bespoke simply won’t do.
5. A £616,000 tree topper, made of a lot of expensive jewels that look like glitter.